Ingram Micro AU and NZ would like to invite you to a complimentary workshop for Red Hat’s Ansible Automation Platform, intended to effectively demonstrate Ansible’s capabilities through instructor-led workshops with hands-on practical exercises for attendees.
What you will learn:
Using the provided lab attendees will learn how to quickly get value from Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to apply to their own business and their customers.
Who should attend:
- IT-Ops and Cloud Administrators looking to get instant value from Automating manual repetitive tasks
- Developers and Dev Team Leads evaluating Ansible Automation for CI/CD and DevOps processes
- IT Managers, Consultants and Architects interested in exploring Ansible Automation for their business and customers.
- AEDT: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- NZT: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Closer to the date of the workshop, you will receive an email with a meeting invite and link
- Spaces are limited, we will offer a place on the next workshop if this event reaches capacity
- Please use your own personal laptop / desktop that can Windows RDP and SSH (Putty client) into a public cloud Virtual Machine
- Please ensure you log-in 10 min prior with your full name, so we can verify your attendance.
For any questions about the workshop or if you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.