Ingram Micro AU and NZ would like to invite you to a complimentary workshop for Red Hat’s Ansible Automation Platform, intended to effectively demonstrate Ansible’s capabilities through instructor-led workshops with hands-on practical exercises for attendees.
What you will learn:
Using the provided lab attendees will learn how to quickly Automate Windows devices using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to apply to their own business and their customers.
Who should attend:
- IT-Ops and Cloud Administrators looking to get instant value from Automating manual repetitive tasks
- Developers and Dev Team Leads evaluating Ansible Automation for CI/CD and DevOps processes
- IT Managers, Consultants and Architects interested in exploring Ansible Automation for their business and customers.
- AEDT: 10:00am to 2:00pm
- NZT: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
- Closer to the date of the workshop, you will receive an email with a meeting invite and link
- Spaces are limited, we will offer a place on the next workshop if this event reaches capacity
- Please use your own personal laptop / desktop that can Windows RDP and SSH (Putty client) into a public cloud Virtual Machine
- Please ensure you log-in 10 min prior with your full name, so we can verify your attendance.
For any questions about the workshop or if you are unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.