Red Hat’s Chief Healthcare Architect, Alan Scott (LinkedIn) will be discussing:
- The role of Open Source in Healthcare
- Intelligent Data as-a-Service – enabling organisations, simplifying a consistent and secure framework to access information and make data an asset.
- Customer Success Stories and more
The type of customers we’re targeting are strategic IT leaders, application developers, integration leads, architects and people in the data science or research area.
A little bit of information on Alan:
- · 8+ patents in the clinical innovation space, all platforms delivered 2014-2018.
- · Community/Open Source Development and Integration lead for Center for Medical Interoperability
- · Prior to Red Hat he spent almost 11 years at HCA Healthcare, responsible for integration, application development, data science and data strategies.