The Red Hat Ingram Micro team would like to invite you to a Technical Update webinar for running Virtual Machines in Red Hat OpenShift, alongside cloud native containers.
What you will learn:
Learn how you can offer your customers a solution that allows them to run their existing heavier workloads, alongside newer Cloud Native workloads.
Lift and shift your customer’s workloads to OpenShift.
Every attendee will receive a PureQ Solo Meat Thermometer and go in the draw to win a eufy RoboVac Robot Vacuum cleaner! *
Who should attend:
- IT-Ops and Cloud Administrators looking to provide a container platform for a wider range of applications
- Developers and Dev Team Leads evaluating OpenShift for dev-ops and CI/CD
- IT Managers, Consultants and Architects interested in exploring OpenShift for their business and customers.
NZT: 2pm to 3pm
- Please ensure you log-in 5 min prior with your full name, so we can verify your attendance.
- * Winners must be based in NZ and not work for Ingram Micro or Red Hat and must fill in the survey at the completion of the webinar.