The Red Hat Ingram Micro team would like to invite you to a Technical Update webinar for Windows Containers on OpenShift.
What you will learn:
Learn how you can offer your customers a solution that allows them to run their existing .NET Framework and legacy applications within OpenShift, alongside newer Cloud Native workloads.
Lift and shift your customer’s workloads or re-factor them into Windows native containers.
2 x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB Extreme Cooling Black Ultra Quiet Edition (with OS Card)*
Who should attend:
- IT-Ops and Cloud Administrators looking to provide a container platform for a wide range of applications
- Developers and Dev Team Leads evaluating OpenShift for dev-ops and CI/CD
- IT Managers, Consultants and Architects interested in exploring OpenShift for their business and customers.
NZT: 2pm to 3pm
- Please ensure you log-in 5 min prior with your full name, so we can verify your attendance.
- * Winners must be based in NZ and not work for Ingram Micro or Red Hat.